M-Rods Eat to Succeed Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Supplement Thursday!!!

I think since theres so many topics I'd like to cover and talk about, I'll focus each day on 1 topic, so I'll dub Thursday supplement day!!!
I'm gonna talk about what I'm taking, for the most part I take Needtobuildmuscle products but they have several other brands available and use many of them.

One of the most popular types of supplements is fat burners and the one I've enjoyed the most is Adderllin.
Its a thermogenic with quite a kick!!! For anyone that used and enjoyed the ECA stack either on its own or in a pre-made supp will like this for the euphoric feeling it provides.

Adderllin contains potent thermogenics that help the body achieve thermogenesis. Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in an organism which is achieved through metabolic stimulation found in the synergistic blend of supplements. The increased heat leads to the loss in fatty deposits in the body. By increasing the body’s metabolism, it thereby increases the core temperature of a person which in turn leads to the body fat loss that we seek. You can actually “feel” the thermogenic component of Adderllin. Soon after taking it you will have a warm feeling throughout your body.

So if you're  looking to enhance your fat loss goals, here's a solid product to help you along the way.

1 comment:

  1. For starters with Addellin try 1 and see how you feel in 20- 30 mins, if its a good "buzz" and youre ok with it try another 5-6 hours later, but at least 5-6 hours away from bedtime

    ReplyDelete